I help lawyers, law firms and in-house counsel with their overflow corporate and commercial legal work. If you are looking for a seasoned, trustworthy and professional lawyer to take some of the burden off of your shoulders, you are in the right place.
I take on overflow legal work in many different aspects of commercial law. If you need assistance in an area that is not listed below, please contact me at email@example.com to see how I can help.
- contract creation, review and negotiation
- company policies
- independent contractor, consulting and employment agreements
- RFP review and analysis
- service agreements
- non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements
- due diligence
- project documents
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) review and analysis
- website terms of service and privacy policies
- licensing agreements
- SAAS agreements
- development agreements
- website guidelines
- social media
- online advertising and marketing
General Legal Services
- template/precedent creation
- contract management
- blog writing
- website content
- notary services
I am the owner of Grubb Law*. I help lawyers by taking on their overflow legal work on a part-time, hourly, short-term contract, or project basis.
Read my full bio here.
* FYI, the proper pronunciation of “Grubb” rhymes with “tube”. Don’t worry, no one ever gets it right the first time…or the second.
I would love to hear from you.
Please do not send me any confidential information through the contact form below. In addition, you only become a client by signing a written agreement with me.